Womens Irish language travel bamboo t-shirt
Bíonn siúlach scéalach travel broadens the mind, or travellers have stories tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was the coronation stone for kings of Leinster.
- Women's bamboo raglan t-shirt.
- Super soft to the touch.
- Relaxed fit open neck.
- Digitised hand drawn lettering by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- 70% Bamboo Viscose 30% Organic Cotton Jersey 3.39oz / 115g