bíonn siúlach scéalach means walkers/ travellers have stories tell or travel broadens the mind.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was the coronation stone for kings of Leinster and can be seen in the National Museum of Ireland.
- 100% organic cotton 155G/M2
- Unisex contrast short Raglan sleeve
- 1x1 rib binding at neck collar in contrast colour
- Sleeve in contrast colour
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Bottom hem slightly curved
- Digitised hand draw calligraphy design by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Free shipping